Item Number: Tri Phase
American DJ LED Moonflower Advantages:
• Extremely Long Life (50,000 hr. rated)
• Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
• Very low power consumption - connect more units in a single circuit
• Low heat output
• Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
• Brilliant bright beams
• Revolutionary Tri Color Technology produces color-changing beams of LED light.
• Superior Optics produce Razor Sharp Beams across a dance floor or great effect on wall.
• Rich Saturated Colors and Long Life LED.
• Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
• 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Dimmer)
• Operating modes: DMX, Stand alone, Master/Slave
• Master/Slave (Sound active or Auto)
• LED DMX-512 Moonflower with sharp multi-color dichroic high output colored beams
• High output with new Tri Color LED technology-3-in-1 (RGB LED produces up to 6 colors + white)
• Colors Include: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, White, Yellow, Cyan
• Utilizes three extremely bright LED
• Beam Angle: 65 degree
• Beams: 57 razor sharp beams
• Power Draw: 23W
• Multi voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
• Light Source: 10W RGB LED 3-in-1
• Unit Weight: 9 lbs. / 3.8Kgs
• Dimensions (LxWXH): 7.5”x12”x13.25” / 189x306x334mm
-Optional American DJ UC3 controller(Not Included)
American DJ Wins DJzone's Crystal Disc Award For Tri Phase LED
LOS ANGELES, CA - American DJ's new Tri Phase LED moonflower earned the Crystal Disc Award from DJzone at the recent LDI Show in Las Vegas on October 25th. The revolutionary new product was chosen over all other lighting products at the show that were designed for mobile entertainers.
Part of American DJ's new Tri-LED line of effects, the Tri Phase features 3-in-1 Tri-Color LED Technology that combines three different colored LEDs (red, green, and blue) into a single, brilliant 10W LED source, to produce a spectrum of color possibilities. This creates more vibrant and even toned mixed colors in spotlights, while allowing moonflower effects to produce beams in more colors than just red, blue and green.
Five hexagonal-shaped lenses produce 57 beams of rich, color-saturated LED light. With a beam angle of 658, the Tri Phase LED's brilliant beams cover the dance floor with a display of gorgeous color. The unit can produce quick, accurate movements or slow, fluid moves, thanks to its 1.8-degree stepper motor technology.
“Our team devoted a great deal of energy and ideas to this project to create a product that opened new creative opportunities for entertainers,” said Scott Davies, General Manager of the American DJ Group. “We are honored by the recognition. It's a reflection of a true team effort.”
The Tri Phase was selected by DJzone for being the most useful, innovative, and exciting effect for DJs, according to Sid Vanderpool, publisher of DJzone.
The Tri Phase measures 7.25” x 12” x 13” and weighs only 4 pounds. Although comparable to a 250 W halogen effect, the Tri Phase draws only 12.5W of power.
Specifications, descriptions and pricing subject to change without notice. All pricing is in US$ and is for reference only and not totally representative of what the "going or street price" may be in any particular geographic area or part of any country.
Copyright © 1997-2008, American DJ Supply, Inc. All